Your privacy is very important to us. We have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
What personal data we collect
We do not allow comments on any page.
The following cookies are set when ordering a product from wpexplorers.com or when login into your account:
- __stripe_sid: Cookie from Stripe (one of the payment platform that we use), expires after 30 minutes.
- __stripe_mid: Cookie from Stripe (one of the payment platform that we use), expires after 1 year.
- edd_items_in_cart: Stores how many items you have in the cart, expires after 30 minutes.
- PHPSESSID: Used to establish a user session and to pass state data, expires at the end of the session.
- wordpress_logged_in_*: If you have an account and you log in, this cookie will keep you connected to your account, expires after 2 weeks or when you log out.
For any other cookie, used on wpexplorers.com, we will ask your consent before to store personal data.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. We only track users that explicitely consent to enhance the browsing experience. When user consents, the IP address is anonymised and stored in a cookie by Google Analytics.
You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Who we share your data with
If you purchase a product on wpexplorers.com we need to share your transactional information to Paypal or Stripe (depending of your payment method) in order to process the financial transaction.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see and edit their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
On wpexplorers.com, all personal data are encrypted and transmitted without risk using Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL).
What is our data breach procedure
Administrators will immediately go through affected users and will attempt to reset passwords if needed after informing users.
For more information about our privacy practices or if you have questions please contact us.